Pregnancy: July 2012 Babies Community
Apprehensive
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2012.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Apprehensive

Hi everyone! We had an ultrasound at 6w5d and heard a heartbeat. I'm now 8weeks and we are wanting to tell people at christmas. We wont have another scan until february. Would u say its safe to tell people at xmas (10 weeks) since we heard the HB already? I wanna go get another scan to hear it again to be sure lol
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1794093_tn?1357934359
Its completely up to you, i am due July19th and have already told my side if the family and close friends, we plan on telling clints family at Christmas as his sister will be home at that time(we have told his mom and grandma already tho)... i wont facebook announce the news till the new year but i dont see the harm in telling those who are close to you as they would most likely be informed if you did god forbid MC... i think its kinda weird that we are expected to keep it a secrete as the first trimester can be really rough and we could use extra help between the exhaustion and morning sickness ;)
Blank
buy a heartbeat moniter honestly it keeps you relaxed as evertime you get abit worried you can just listen to babys heart and of course you can tell people its a time to celebrate not only xmas but the upcoming event of ur soon to be baby being born x
Blank
689528_tn?1364139441
I think you should be ok. Once you see the heartbeat...your chances of miscarriage go down a lot. Also, the closer you get to 12 weeks the better too!
I'm so jealous....I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and haven't seen anything or heard anything yet!! It's soo nerve wracking!!
We too are waiting until Christmas.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2012 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank