Pregnancy: July 2012 Babies Community
How is everyone's new year?!?!?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2012.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How is everyone's new year?!?!?

We are doing good. Adalynn is 5 months old now (Jan 7) and weighs 12lbs.. She is my little peanut. :) She is rolling over, sitting up, has 2 TEETH!!! Thankfully they are bottom teeth but that was rough getting them. I am enjoying every minute of being a mommy. She has her 6 month appt next month and I cant believe how fast it has gone by. :( No I am not ready to be pregnant again. I am still trying to loose the weight I gained from being pregnant with Adalynn. I will certainly be more careful with my weight gain the next time around though. We started solids on Christmas :) She seems to like them so far. How is everyone else doing??
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4250330_tn?1388624779
well my daughters middle name is addilynn as well lol but she is doing good she is almost 6 months o the 23rd? shes is teething trying to sit up and everyhting
Blank
1794093_tn?1357934359
Well my daughter is still not sleeping well at all! Im lucky if i get 3 hours at once and more often then not i dont:( she still has no teeth which compared her sister is behind (she had 5 by now) i havent been on MH much... Just been so busy with the kids, housework, and renovations...
We havent had very good weather around here either, its been so cold out and windy all the time...takes danielles breath away to go outside

ive introduced carrots, apples, pears, sweet potatoes, rice cerial, flavored rice cerial, and yogurt
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2012 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...