Hows Everyone && Their Little Ones??
How's everyone and their beautiful babies getting along ?? Kendell is growing like a weed, 3 1/2 months now, we go to a wic appt later on today,I'm so anxious to see how much she weighs and how long she is. She Is so active, rolling all over the place, tryin to scoot around and starting to teeth abd of course jabbering up a storm actually even at the moment lol (: i love it just so amazing the new things she does!!  Absolutely love being a mommy !!! Updated pics of her, had to share. Hope everyone is gettin along great! How are your little ones doing??
My little one is doing great! She had a bad start with her birthmark opening up into an ulcer which was painful but im sooo happy to say that she is all better! She has been getting up every TWO hours for the last few nights so i hope she get the memo that she isnt a newborn anymore and mommy needs more sleep! but yes she is changing so much and its awesome! she sits up pretty good now, chewing on everything she gets her hands on,giggles, talks and is such a cute little chubby tank! her big sister is used to her now and i think she wouldnt even remember not having her.... i can barely remember not having her!

Did anyone dress their little ones up for halloween? i didnt really... she had a black shirt with a glow in the dark pumpkin face on :) i didnt take her around anywhere cause it was cold outside and that would have been too much work getting the 2 kids in and out of the car.... next year will be interesting!