Pregnancy: July 2012 Babies Community
Job change!!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2012.

Job change!!!!!

So as of right now I am working 6 days a week, 3 as a hair stylist, and the other 3 as a bartender... Exhausting... I have this possibility in changing jobs but could use some advice on what to do.  
Im getting overwhelmed with the whole bartending scene especially with me growing larger everyday... I have this possibility to somewhat start my own business. It's called the traveling vineyard. I would be visiting ladies homes and attempt to sell wine. Exactly like tastefully simple or lia Sophia parties. My only concern is should I wait till my little peanut is born or consider startin it now.  I am loving the idea of being at home with the baby more and saying goodbye to my bartending life!!! What do you think ladies??
Well its something to think about, if you are making more money tho bar tending i would try to do that as long as you able and then quit and switch over that way you can save more money for baby but if you would be making comparable money then i would say switch OR if you are not making the same amout and can handle the pay cut then id say do it now... its all about what you can handle physically and finacially i guess :)
I would bartend until you just can't take it anymore- then switch over, can you work as a hairstylist more days a week too or do it at home as a side job?
Sounds like bartending would pay more since you would get tips! Who knows maybe the obvious pregnant belly will get you even more! LOL