Pregnancy: July 2012 Babies Community
Really gross TMI sorry scared..

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2012.

Really gross TMI sorry scared..

not for light stomachs... ewww

so ill be 37 weeks on wednesday and me and my SO had sex this morning.
after he left for work i got out my toy and finished myself. and me and the bed were soaked. i dont know whether it was urine or my waters breaking bc i went to the bathroom right after and still peed the normal amount i do in the morning. (about the same amount that came out when i had my orgasm) it didnt really smell like anything and i just rushed to wash the bedding bc i didnt want anyone knowing i wet myself lol. i had some minor BH contractions for a couple hours but then they stopped. my baby doesnt move much during the day as it is, so i dont know if its normal. im just scared because if im losing fluid then she wont have any in there. i read that if its my waters breaking and im not contracting then id have to be induced after a certain amount of time.. ive lost my mucus plug multiple times this pregnancy and its keeps regenerating so that doesn't help..i was induced with my 1st DD so i have no experience with waters breaking naturally, only by my doctor..
Its always possible that its your water breaking but you could have just got that wet(normal woman fluids) because of all the additional blood flow down there, increased sensation and the fact that your finished the job, so it could just be from the sex...  i agree you could talk to L&D and see what they say, they may just get you to monitor for any additional fluids, or what not or they may get you to go in and check you... but make sure you tell them that you did have sex prior, as i read somewhere that seman can affect the swab they use to test for if your water broke(dont quote me on that i havent looked into it to see if its true)
You might call the labor and delivery and ask them. But I am pretty sure it doesnt smell like anything. But that might have been what it was (your water breaking) I would just call to make sure. They may want to see you and 37 weeks is considered full term so it would be fine to have your baby now.
Are you still noticing that you are a lot more wet as you walk around and stuff? I know many women say that it's like a constant little trickle if their water is leaking. But then sometimes baby's head will cork it off.
I would go get checked out to see. There's a test I think they can do to see if it was actual amniotic fluid!
Good luck...it's been a bit since you posted so maybe you're having baby??
well im not in labor yet. just had a few braxton hicks yesterday and i even worked an 8 hour shift on my feet so must have been a mix of urine and c**. thats embarrassing. im glad i didnt go to the hospital lol.