Pregnancy: July 2012 Babies Community
Sleeping in the crib
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2012.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sleeping in the crib

Ok so my son will be 6 months old on the 12th. He had a few problems when he was born, he had pyloric stenosis and had to have surgery, he has acid reflux, he has a milk protein allergy and he is just now getting over his collic. Well because of his pyloric stenosis and acid reflux he was vomitting alot and his doctor said to prop him up in his crib to sleep, well we tried everything to prop him up in his crib and he always managed to end up laying flat again and we couldnt afford to buy one of those things that go under the sheet at an angle so we started putting him in his swing to sleep. Well now he's almost 6 months old and hes getting to big for the swing. We tried putting him in the crib when he was about 4 months old but he refused to sleep in it, i tried everything from letting him fall asleep on me and laying him down and i tried rocking him in my arms and he would just scream for hours but when we put him in his swing and rock him he goes almost straight to sleep. He still gets up several times at night as well. I just dont know what else to do.

How did you get your baby to sleep in his/her crib?
Blank
I had the same exact issue at four months. I used a moby wrap and when I put him in the crib I bounced it a little bit to somewhat simulate the swing. After a few sleepless night he finally caught on and now its not nearly as much work. Good luck I know it can be a struggle.
I had the same exact issue at four months. I used a moby wrap and when I put him in the crib I bounced it a little bit to somewhat simulate the swing. After a few sleepless night he finally caught on and now its not nearly as much work. Good luck I know it can be a struggle.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2012 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...