has it hit you yet?
so, when i first found out we were expecting i was so excited and could barely sit still. but it seems like over the past few weeks, my excitement hasn't faded...but more worries have popped into my head. i think the reality is really starting to set in now that my first appointment is in a few days. im 10w2d and its now starting to get really really hard not to tell everyone. i want to wait until atleast after my first appointment but its getting soooo hard!!
I still haven't been hit with it yet. I think it is because we haven't told anyone but a select few. I don't think it'll really hit until I either see that ultrasound next week or I feel kicking!
It finally hit Me Monday we had our second ultrasound but we didn't see much of anything the first go round. Of course the first time my Dr told me we were 2 weeks along. We were supposed to be 7 this ultrasound and we're actually 11 weeks!! :)
yeah i have a lot going on with my life right now so its a very bad time for me. with insurance stuff and a new job. (starting part time) its going to be extremely hard.. but a baby is a blessing and if god thinks im ready then i can handle it. i want to tell people because i am so excited. my one and a half yr old was such a great baby, but with the situation im in, it would look really bad for me. i plan on telling my parents and very close family on christmas. and tell the fathers parents as well. we got tshirts made :) plus this is my 2nd baby so its going to get very difficult to hide soon..