Pregnancy: July 2012 Babies Community
my baby girl is 4 month!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2012.

my baby girl is 4 month!

I love being a mom!  My little one is now 4 mon and growing up to fast!  She is just starting to figure out the rolling over thing :). And she talks a lot!   Does anyone else get little pregnancy symptoms that make you miss being pregnant?   I get little flutters in my stomach sometimes that make me miss her kicks.
Aww my son is 3 1/2 months old and i adore him, its an amazing feeling to hold him and know he is my baby. My lil guy can kind of roll over, he HATES tummy time, he will stay on his tummy for maybe 10minutes then screams bloody murder tell i take him off of his tummy. I think he is going be delayed a bit in becoming good at rolling over and stuff just because he hates tummy time so much but i try to do other things to help his neck muscles like hold him in a sitting or standing position so he has to hold his head up and stuff, he also loves his walker so that helps.

I didnt feel alot of movement while i was pregnant mostly because he had dropped so early. I honestly dont miss being pregnant at all, i was in constant pain from 28 weeks till i gave birth , i was just miserable lol
My little lady is 3 months old today. I actually dont get any symptoms. I am so excited though because I finally got my daughter to enjoy being in the moby wrap. I went for almost a 2 mile walk today and she slept almost the whole time. It was awesome. But I agree I LOVE being a mom.
ive been feeling flutters today and it does make me miss it a bit but it also makes me paranoid of pregnancy lol i know that i wouldnt be actually feel flutters this early if i was NOT that i am... i strictly nurse and i got the copper implant... but the fear is still in the back of my head especially cause i had a second csection... pregnancy this early would be very dangerous...

Im not very good at doing the tummy time... with my 2 year old running around its never safe on the floor lol but she sits up really well and her neck is strong... im tempted to give her a little cerial but the thought of stinky diapers is stopping me, my first daughter spit every bite i gave her back out till she was over 6 months so i swore id wait till 6 months at least with any other kids but im not sure i can wait lol im not sure why i want to add an extra task to my already busy life when i dont have to lol Anyone else testing out cerial yet?
I know what you mean about not so good with tummy time. I have my 2 large dogs that run laps in my house all day so I dont ever put her on the floor.

Adalynn is almost 4 months old. She will be on Dec 7. She has a dr appt on Dec 10 so I will talk to dr about giving her solids. im sure we will start since she is so skinny... well petite i should say.
i have been playing around with rice cerial but danielle doesnt quite have the swollowing  thing figured yet... which is normal and may not kick in till 6 months but i can tell she likes the cerial and wants to eat it... she tries to suck on the spoon lol