Pregnancy: July 2012 Babies Community
sleeping trouble

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2012.

sleeping trouble

My daughter who is almost 6 months now cries every time I try to put her in her crib for a nap or to go to bed, it doesn't matter if I have her sleeping before putting her down she wakes up mad... driving me crazy and it makes for a long day! and to top it off she is getting up numerous times through the night... I have started introducing cereal and it doesn't matter how much I give her or not give her so I don't think its her being hungry.... I know they go through this stage where they need that reassurance that your still there but honestly! Anyone else going through this stage yet? PS my first daughter wasn't like this
Oh baby girl is starting to fight night sleep. I swaddle but she's falling asleep on me then I put her down once she's really sleeping. Could be teething also
YUP!! Mine does the exact thing. She wont sleep unless you hold her and sometimes when you put her down she's right back up.
She still sleeps in our room and I want to put her in her own room but it's the same thing, she is up a lot!
I've started cereal but it's not a routine thing yet. She's not the best at it. Still pushes it out with her tongue a lot. I'm exhausted! :/
So i wish i was updating with changes but nope, danielles still not sleeping well:( uo every hour to two hours:(
I wish I knew some advice to give u but I don't :( its been pretty easy with my baby girl so far, once in a while she will wake up a couple of hours after bedtime but that's about it. Also she won't take naps as much during the day, she will fight them. I started giving her cereal at 3 1/2 months and doctor said to start her on baby food at 4 months and has been doing awesome with eating. Hope you figure something out soon. I've heard that could come from teething so maybe that's the culprit?
my little one is the exact same. The only way she sleeps during the day is in her car seat... or in the bouncer when I take a bath for her am nap. She still wakes up multiple times a night. I cant do the whole let her cry it out thing so she still sleeps with me all night long....