Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
Baby names....
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Baby names....

Hi ladies...

We just found out on Fri 22/02 we are having a boy he is due 8th July 2013! This will be our first baby after two miscarriages in 2011. We have tried for 3 years for this little angel so he is truly a great blessing to us!

We are struggling for boy names, can anyone help or give us any, I could help with your name picking as well??

I had Heidi Bella for a girl which I still absolutely love.

For boys so far we have Nathan, Ryan/Rian and Charlie. I love Logan but my DF isnt feeling it.

Thanks in advance girlies x
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4762847_tn?1360885534
I like Nathan:) if we were having a boy he would've been lucus
Blank
I am having a boy too and i like noah or levi or brady but i have to wait for the babys dad to think of some names
Blank
Congrats, this is my 1st baby and on the 20th I also found out I was carryin a lovely baby boy. The only names I seem to like for now are Elijah and kendrick! Good Luck With Your Little Soldier!
Blank
We have the name Malakai for a boy :) find out next week if a boy or girl? Congrats on your blessing <3 we waited years for ours too. 4yrs before we were blessed with our daughter and there is a 7yr gap between her and this bump lol
Blank
We haven't found out what we are having yet. If boy Chase girl Carter.
Blank
4989104_tn?1365652562
how about after the patron saint of travel? you did travel down a tough road for three years for your little miracle! Christopher :-) If i have  boy im naming him Joseph after my husbands grandpa. if its a girl we'renamimg her delilah cali :-)
Blank
1310570_tn?1404723592
Congrats to all of you!!

Aww thanks ladies for your inputs! I love the idea of his name having a meaning I hadnt thought of that! Chase is lovely too! x
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...