Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
CURIOUS!!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

CURIOUS!!!

I am 26 wk n 4 days pregnant is it ok for to go to an indoor pool?! i dont swim i just go to 4 feet n a half n thts where i stay, but my huisband thinks it might be wrong since im pregnant n thinks i might get hurt or something. Is it ok?!
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4364093_tn?1365873259
I don't know for sure...but I've heard of prenatal water exercises

.so if they  can do that in a pool why can you? Swimming is a great fun way to get exercise. I think it soumds relaxing. Too bad its too cold where k am to swim
Blank
kenzie i know it is relaxing i dont like the outdoor pools bc it gets too crowded but its still too cold for them to open the pools they open them in july here is washington dc
Blank
Yes you can go swimming in an outdoor or an indoor pool. You can not go in a hot tub, Jacuzzi, or anything that is really hot. So yes a pool is just fine and safe for you and baby!!!
Blank
Yes! Pool is a great exercise for you, and it helps alleviate pains in joints and other parts of your body since your weightless in water
Blank
1117231_tn?1366978836
its definately ok to go to indoor pool. the things you should avoid are saunas and spas where the temp is consistently hot. I am 29 weels and take my 20 month old swimming once a week in a warm pool. just make sure you dont overheat and keep your fluids up.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank