Carrying baby low in pelvis
Hi all, I am due July 10th with my 4th baby. This baby sits so low in my pelvis, I am in constant pain. I bleed on and off and the doctor says it is because the baby rubs against my cervix. I literally feel as if I sneeze and the baby could come out. I am so uncomfortable and have so much farther to go.  I was wondering if anyone else experienced anything similar.
Hi I am sue July 20th. But I haven't had the bleeding just been in pain cramping bad. And if I sneeze get up walk every once in awhile I get bad bad cramping. But has your Dr. Checked to see if you have placenta pervia at all
They did not check that, although I did ask about it. She seems to think the baby is just sitting VERY low.  I had all three of my previous kiddos with a different doctor, but have since moved :( I am in nearly constant pain, which does not seem normal to me. But the doctor, although she sympathized with me, could offer no advice other then the baby is really low. UGH. I have generally enjoyed my other pregnancies, this has been very hard on me.
I do know what your going through. It's annoying also with me painful intercourse which I have been checked for all the crap they check with that. It's so bad I don't even want my hubby to even touch or make gestures about it to me. This pregnancy is so diffrent compared to my others.
Im due the same day and feel the same way all the time ive learned.to.brace muself for mkst coughs and sneezes. I feel bladder pressure all the time andy dr said i must be carrying low. My 1st baby so.who.knows:)
I am due July 12 & this is my first pregnancy. Today I've had pretty bad cramping right above where my pubic area starts. it's worse when I stand up straight, sneeze or pee. I came to this board hoping to find answers. My doctor told me my uterus is tilted & the baby is at the very bottom so I was thinking that had something to do with it.
...sorry wasn't done and hit post... anyway... I also noticed I am showing much more than a few days ago & my belly is very tight. Could it just be a combination of all this (& possibly carrying low) that is causing the cramps? Thanks in advance.