Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
Due date
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Due date

Hello im only 65 days away from my due date and I am getting a little scared. This is my 3rd pregnancy and it has not been easy. Also I still need a lot of stuff for my baby. Oh yea im having a another boy my oldest is a girl. Please help I dont know what to do with my anxiety.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Start with a deep breath. Write a list of what you need to get done to get your thoughts straight. You'll probably surprise yourself by how much you already have. Start working on the list and cross things out as you go - it'll help you focus. You could even have two lists - what you need to sort before baby arrives and what can wait until after. Then take another breath. I find meditation in the most basic form helps calm me down. Best wishes x
Blank
Thanks yea I have a list and have been crossing off things I will try some meditation though. And yea I do have lots of newborn things but need other sizes and I know that can wait for a while.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...