Due date
Hello im only 65 days away from my due date and I am getting a little scared. This is my 3rd pregnancy and it has not been easy. Also I still need a lot of stuff for my baby. Oh yea im having a another boy my oldest is a girl. Please help I dont know what to do with my anxiety.
Start with a deep breath. Write a list of what you need to get done to get your thoughts straight. You'll probably surprise yourself by how much you already have. Start working on the list and cross things out as you go - it'll help you focus. You could even have two lists - what you need to sort before baby arrives and what can wait until after. Then take another breath. I find meditation in the most basic form helps calm me down. Best wishes x
Thanks yea I have a list and have been crossing off things I will try some meditation though. And yea I do have lots of newborn things but need other sizes and I know that can wait for a while.