Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
HELP on when baby was conceived...who s the dad?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

My last period started 23 OCT ended 30 OCT. I'm in Milano and my so said "dear friend" is from London ( after 4 month of not seeing each other), he showed up at my door steps on 7th Nov & left on 9th Nov, all these 3 days we had lots of sex. End of September, I started dating a nice guy, and had sex once with him on 15th Nov, but he pulled out when he came. I did a test in the morning and came positive.

Now I'm concerned and scared ... I ve done some research and according to me, my London love should be the father. Can someone calm me down or explain to me when was the baby conceived?and who s the father?
I believe its ur london friend also because 2wks after our last menstrual is usually when we ovulate I am not a doctor however u can always use a pregnancy calculator nd get the estimates or the best thing would b to go to the doctor they estimate of conception would b a lil more precise good luck with everything.
To do a pregnancy test on the 16th November and get a positive you would have already been pregnant a couple of weeks. Its rare to get a positive before your next period is due and I would go as far as saying impossible for the day after intercourse even if he didn't pull out. You would have been ovulating at the time you were with your London friend so my money is on him. Good luck x
I apologies...I was referring to the morning of 29th Nov. Therefore my doubts.
I know that it wouldn't show so fast the a pregnancy, that needs time to process.
I did another test ( ClearBlue) today 30Nov and it showed Pregnant 3+ weeks.