Having sex while Preg!
Hi every1,
                 My wife is 3months pregnancy and she is feeling hot and want sex often and I also love sex, and i always to meet up her need on bed, but I am afraid each time we are had sex cos I always thought something might happend to the baby inside her, cos this is my first child and first experience to had sex with my wife while she is pregnant? Pls I need your help and advice, is it normal or good to be having sex during pregnancy? and is it healthy for the baby whie we are having sex? Thanks and please very urgent
sex is quite ok while your wife is pregnant as long as her pregnancy is healthy it's fine....and it willnothurt the baby.
you should have sex with her untill last min coz it is healthy n it will facilutate her labor