Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
Is this normal?!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

Is this normal?!

Hello ladies im a FTM & im 32 weeks today but is it normal for some babies not to be as active as others? I mean she moves a little bit but not like she used to like for this couple of days shes has moved mayb like in one day three to four times a day but she does do is move around my belly to get herself comfortable but no kicks or anything. Last appointment was one week ago n her heart rate was at 136. Is it normal or should i be worry? Thanks girls!
Well the farther you get along the less space thay have in there. I think its pretty normal, I've hears 10 kicks in an hour is what you should be feeling. Do you work at all? Cuz you could just be too busy to notice her, before I wouldnt feel my girl all day, walking and moving rocks them to sleep, but as soon as I layed down to goto bed a she would let me know she was awake. Now I'm 35 weeks and I feel jabs or her stretching and making my stomach stick out on one side. But that's it. No kicks or anything.
As long as your doing your kick counts you should be fine. If you notice any decrease in movement it's best to get checked out. Remember, before starting your kick counts eat something, get something cold to drink, and lay on your left side. It doesn't have to be kicks, count ALL movements no matter how small. Should be 10 in one hour. If it isn't try one more time maybe snack on something sugary and get something else to drink and lay on your left side. If you still don't count 10 in one hour i would contact your doctor. You should be starting to notice a pattern in babys sleep cycle so pick the most active time of day. Good luck :)
If not sure talk to your doc for non stress test to get peace of mind.