Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
July babies ;)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

July babies ;)

Just curious if anyone due July 25, 2013 like me and if so any complications so for anybody?!!!
I'm due July 18th. Still waiting for baby to turn!
Hi I will be having my baby boy on the 25th by c section x
Due july29th with a baby girl. This will be baby #2 for me. Hoping or a smooth delivery, no complications as of yet, baby has been head down since 26weeks
That was my original due date but due to issues my Dr is planning on inducing my around the 11th  if make it that far. So far the baby is already five pounds and has been doing all its breathing exercises so I am happy with it.
im due the 21,:) they told me i might have my baby early sooo i find out tuesday because.ive been having A lot of truble sleeping for like the past 3 weeks its just horrible and my stomach bothers me a lot, and i use the bathroom like 5 times a day, and i went to the bathroom and had a bunch of mucos plug and my underwear was wet.