Really bad gas lamfo sorry for TMI help
Okay ladies I am 28 weeks and I have had really really bad foul smelling gas for the past four days. Like really bad!! This is my third pregnancy "never had gas like this with my first 2" and I have never in my life had gas this bad my husband won't even sleep in bed with me its that bad I can't even stand myself. I have also, been having really bad heartburn ugh. Oh yeah I have also been peeing myself a lot also LOL. Any other mommies been having the same problem or am I on my own here LOL!!! It's ok you can laugh cause I do most of the time then I'm disgusted with it all... Please Help!!
It is common in this stage of pregnancy with your bowels slowing down due to hormones. Drink lots of water and keep fibre up so you have regular movements (at least once a day) to keep the build up to a minimum. Pelvic floor exercises should help with the leaking. As you're already having leaks I'd do two sessions a day to build up your muscles. Hope it helps x
Thanks!!! I have normal bm's every day and I do my kiggles everyday and try to walk everyday LOL. Also, this is my first boy!!! Must be a boy thing cause my mother in-law had the same problems when she was pregnant with my husband LOL!!!
Lol :-) I've certainly noticed differences this time round and I'm having a boy too :-) hope it improves - until then enjoy the extra space in bed hehe :-) x