Short of breath
I'm almost nine weeks along and I'm already short of breath. With my first child I don't remember being short of breath this early or this bad. I can't even say more than three words before I'm gasping for air. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks in advance.
I am! I am nearly 10 weeks and have been having this for a couple weeks now. Right now i am laying in bed (its 9.45pm here in England) and i am short of breath...i am not talking or moving. I don't have an answer for you but am glad i am not the only one whose having this. I am going to mention it to my Dr (also this is my fourth baby and have never suffered this-i am confused).
Yeah. I wasn't this bad with my first. I'm going to mention it to my doctor as well.
One of my friends sister-in-law said she had that and thats what made her take a test. its very normal in early pregnancy!!! still talk to yall doctor about it because he can help yall better than anyone can!!!