Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
Stil having sex?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

Stil having sex?

Hi friends,
Are some of you still having sex?
And how often?
I seem to have no appetite for sex and my husband don't understand.
very rarely. my hips are sore and I am getting up around 5 times a night to pee. im exhausted and sex is not high on my priority list right now.y hubby complains but understands. :)
I honestly have no desire for sex as its just not comfortable. Df does understand as this is our second together but I also want to keep him happy. So I try to get "in the mood" about once a week. Plus I'm always tired with have 2 in school and a 16 month old.
No I'm not having sex either. I am 5 months and only had sex twice maybe. I really am not in the mood I don't want to be rude. But sometimes I can't stand for him to even touch me.
yes i am :-) Its probably two or three times a week. it was a lot more, but some days i just don't feel like it.
I'm worse to be honest... once a day some times more. Poor hubby dreads coming home from work sometimes lol  
oh my i hate sex now.... my poor husband! he didn't really understand but he got use to it now so he don't ever bother to ask anymore. I might get a wild hair every now and then. maybe 1x a week if that. it seems to hurt a lot more now. my Cm is thick and i just cant really get in the mood that i need to be. and he rather wait it out until i can get in the mood!
I feel sorry for our husbands. does this go away after the baby arrives? i sure hope so because i miss our sex life!!!
I feel the same exact way. I just dont feel attractive, and sex doesnt appeal to me. But I keep in mind that he does so much for me. I want to give him something in return, and sex, even if i dont enjoy it, is the perfect way to show him I appreciate and love him still! He will really appreciate it if you do it. No matter how much you dont want to lol
Yes if we dont have sex theres always oral!! You cant just forget about your man completely once your preg.... It will emd up causing problems amd the last thing we want is a cheating man!! The same way we need some, they need some.. It may not be everyday but atleast three times a week....
I agree with Mrzflaca8734,, we don't want a cheating husband.
Am trying to give in at least once a week or sometimes two weeks. I wish I could do more. Hmmmmm
Its really hard to get in the mood and actually want sex. Im so exhausted all the time and often it hurts and my boobs are so sensitive it hurts to even have them touched. But me and bf still manage to have sex about 3 times a week. I try to remember he has needs too. And weve found one or two ways that help me to get in the mood to want it too
So what ways have you found that helps you want it
My DF doesnt want sex, he has gone off the thought completely! I didnt mind in the 1st tri cause I wasnt really in the mood then once we went into the 2nd tri I was devestated he didnt want it. We did have sex a few times, maybe once in the week but nothing like we used to. I explained how unwanted I felt and he promised it wasnt intentional it was the thought of hurting the baby. This made me laugh out loud - do they actually think they are big enough to touch the baby haha?! We were once having sex with me on top and I could feel the weight of the baby leaning on him afterwards I asked him could he feel it and he said yes. He said if he felt him kick it would totally put him off. I guess some men are just different. My urge has gone again now but it was awful to be the only one to want it.
Anyway my baby hasn't kicked during sex yet. The last time we did it was about two days ago after taking a break like a month.
Had sex twice in one day biiiig mistake. My hip went out. Lol. Still hasnt been the same ..that was about 5days ago haha.
We try to get in the mood a couple of times at the weekend - no chance in the week - just too exhausted. Hubby is fine and I help him out of I'm not in the mood. After 15 years together we just go with the flow :-)
Nooooo it hurtsss :(
didnt had since last two mnths bt had it yestrday n it was sooooo painful i cnt describe..after finishing it felt like smthing got torn dwn side of my vagina ,,it wa hurting till morning wen i woke up...it took 18 hours fr.me to feel painfree.  i guess my vagina is swollen n ot felt soo much tight as it never was ..n m due on 3rd july 2013 so may be the day is near so tht s the reason behind :-/
My fiance and i have sex maybe once or twice every couple of days. Im 29 weeks and although im getting big, it hasnt deterred us in any way haha we just have to change positions now with my bump in the way and even when im totally preoccupied i have never felt my son move whilst we're doing it haha. The longest drout we had was 4 days, otherwise we still manage to do it. Its different for everone :-)
i get in the mood but honestly cant stand to have sex i havent since ive known that i was pregnant my poor husband has been suffering all this time