Two minds
Hello ladies,
This is my second pregnancy, I am 19 wks today. I am looking for some much needed advice.
I am in to minds as to whether or not to find out the sex of my baby. I found out on my first pregnancy and was glad I did as I was convinced I was having a boy and got to get my head around it when I found out it was a girl. My daughtrrr is now 3yrs old and I want to find out the sex of this baby to tell her to prepare her and my husband and I wojld like to know also. However ive been told that the birth will be by elective section which I am absolutely dreading. My dayghter was born by emergency c section and it was a tramatic experience for me. My thought's are if I dont find out what the sex of the baby is then my mind is occupied with that during the surgery rather than thinking of whats happening on the operating table. Any advice on this would be great,
Thanks x
Hi I am on my 3 pregnancy I got a boy and a girl x we would like a boy x I had 2 c section you will be fine its up 2 you if you want to find out xx
I have had two csections. First was emergency. Second was choice...well moreso recommended. Third now will also be csection. And I realize after the first the rest aren't so bad. My anxiety level is bad ...really bad..so the second time I got laughing gas and an epidural so that csection wasn't bad. I'm hoping I can request the laughing gas again..lol