Ultrasounds ;
Okay i Have a question How Many Ultrasounds can someone get throughout their pregnancy ? Im 12w7d and i had my first u/s when i was 9w5d so i was just wondering
I think everytime u go in
For a normal pregnancy 2-3 ultrasound is the normal. If your high risk then you may get more.
youll get 3 1 the first time you go then one at 20 weeks for gender sacn then one more when you are getting close to having your baby to let you know the weight and how they are sitting ect. we are paying for an extra for an early gender at 16 weeks, but that one is not with my dr... so really its up to you. but normally its 3
we had an NT scan at 12 weeks and will have the next one at 20 weeks for the anatomy check. I don't think we have anymore after that unless it's high risk.
Depends on doc. My first I had a generous 3. This time I've had 5 so far and i'm only 15w!
Due to n o insurance I applied for medicaid and I am only covered one i was told..super bummed..the only one I get will be when im 21 wks on feb 27th to find out the sex
UK its 12 weeks, 20 weeks then that's it unless you go past 40 weeks then you get one at 41 and 42 to keep an eye on the detereation of the placenta. If you are considered high risk then I think its every couple of weeks. I imagine I'll just get the two :-)
Normally you get 3 ultrasounds, one for each trimester. If your doctor does the u/s and he has one in office you may get more for fun. I should be getting 4. I had one in my 1st trimester, I'm getting a gender scan, an anatomy scan, and a 3rd trimester scan.