anyone not finding out gender?
Am i the only one not finding out the gender? It's going to kill me not to know but i want the suprise!
My husband didn't want to know but it was killing me so me find out in a little over a week.
We kept our 1st baby a secret but couldn't help my self with this one! Lol plus we needed to 're decorate the big room so was very helpful to find out I guess lol well that was my excuse any way ;)
my first child was suppose to be a suprise but her father wanted to know and i didn't so he looked at what the doctor pointed out on the screen and he thought we were having a boy and it was just her thumb pointed just right to look like a boy...that's my girl, mess with daddy early.  she's 12 now and that's her favorite story about how she fooled daddy even before birth. needless to say it was a suprise to him...lol!