Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
anyone not finding out gender?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

anyone not finding out gender?

Am i the only one not finding out the gender? It's going to kill me not to know but i want the suprise!
My husband didn't want to know but it was killing me so me find out in a little over a week.
We kept our 1st baby a secret but couldn't help my self with this one! Lol plus we needed to 're decorate the big room so was very helpful to find out I guess lol well that was my excuse any way ;)
my first child was suppose to be a suprise but her father wanted to know and i didn't so he looked at what the doctor pointed out on the screen and he thought we were having a boy and it was just her thumb pointed just right to look like a boy...that's my girl, mess with daddy early.  she's 12 now and that's her favorite story about how she fooled daddy even before birth. needless to say it was a suprise to him...lol!