Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
baby baby baby

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

baby baby baby

Well ladies, i am 17 and as of yesterday i am 7 weeks pregnant (not planned) the father and i have decided that adoption is the right option for us. I need some hope and i ask to be in your prayers!
make sure it is the right decision for you both.  the feeling of growing a baby inside you and becoming a mother is life changing. I don't envy anyone that would have to make the decision to then give their baby away. good luck with what ever decision you make x
I know its going to be hard but its the right thing and a miracle for someone else. And thank you very much.
I am very proud of you. As a woman who conceived with medication, you are giving someone a miracle they want with their whole soul. I looked into adoption and its not easy. I wish you lots of luck and love.
Thank you. That is the stuff i need to hear :)
Amanda, I sent you a personal email. My prayers always.
You are a very strong person. You are putting your own wants aside for what you fill is best for you baby. You will give a lucky woman the gift of life. I wish you and your baby all the happiness in the world with whatever decision you make.
I think that is a very selfless and beautiful thing you are doing. I'm 7 weeks and already so in love with my baby and the thought of giving it away would crush me. But you are given a family a baby that before they wouldn't be able to have. What are brave younge lady. You should be very proud of yourself x
What a very sweet and unselfish decision you both are making. You're giving someone the greatest gift they've always wanted. It won't be easy, but I'm sure you can do it if it's what you really want. Good luck with everything. ♥
Thank you all so much :)