Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
baby did not co-operate during scan

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

baby did not co-operate during scan

In my 20w scan I could not  find out the gender of the baby bcoz the cord was lying between the legs and sonographer was unable to determine baby gender....surprise is still surprise
how frustrating. I guess there are few surprises in life to look forward to and this is one of them xx
I know this is a couple days late but my baby is the same way, he moves so much Dr almost couldn't get a heartbeat lol  !! But we went and got a 3/4 D and we were able to determine the sex !  Try looking into that if you don't wanna wait , we totally had to find out ! Good luck . :-)