Aa
A
A
Close
4722055 tn?1358373572
can you tell if its a boy or girl?
trying to get everyones opinion, is it a boy or girl??
Cancel
10 Answers
Page 1 of 1
For who?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
4592056 tn?1367732694
I'm craving a lot of salty foods and have had no nausea, so it may be a boy if the old wives' tales hold any truth to them. We'll know late next month as long as the baby cooperates during the ultrasound. What do you think you might be having?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
4722055 tn?1358373572
i have no idea, im really hoping for a girl, ive had both but this time it feels different and im not sure either way, not really craved anything yet and have had morning sickness but not very much,so i have no clue :} .. ill find out in february
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I was told all through my first pregnancy I was to have a bouncing baby boy... I had a baby girl ;)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
4592056 tn?1367732694
Avyjazy, what a surprise that must've been! Now I'm scared to stock up on any gender-specific stuff even after the doc confirms the sex. Lol
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Well with my first 2 pregnancy's I had no nausea, vomiting, had loads of energy. I have 2 girl's. But with this pregnancy I am so sick, tired have no energy...I am 15weeks +3days and I'm still like this. My mother in law was the exact same way when she was pregnant with my husband. So everybody says that its a boy...I hope so. But everyone women is diffrent.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
4722055 tn?1358373572
thats how i felt when i was pregnant with my girls lol, always tired and out of energy and always sick, my boy wasnt so bad, but this one ive felt sick but not so much, and im always tired but its because my irons to low, i cant wait to find out what im having
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1117231 tn?1456613140
With my little boy, I didnt have any food cravings and no increase in appetite. With this pregnancy which we were told today is a girl, i have had bad acne with increased hormones and emotional outbursts. I have also been craving junk food and sugary cakes. They say a girl takes away your beauty and you prefer sweets not salty.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Just get the doc to double check lol! But this pregnancy is SOOOO different to my first I'm wondering is this one a boy? Lol
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
2082492 tn?1366730908
i also have acne now that im pregnant. and also emotional i crave more salty stuff not to much sweet stuff but i have my days with the sweets!!! I notice i crave more meals now more than anything...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community Resources