Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
due dates
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

due dates

I'm due July 14th with my little girl, my first (: what's gonna be interesting is seeing when she actually comes out because her daddy's birthday is July 5th and our anniversary is July 10th. hopefully she gets her own special day.
15 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I also hope my baby girl has her own special day!! My due date is July 15th hubbys bday is July 8th and our anniversary is July 4th! Haha :)
Blank
5221747_tn?1365399845
Oh wow xD we're right in the same boat lmao
Blank
Haha between the 3 of us we're due the 14th, 15th, and 16th! Fortunately for us there's nothing close besides my brothers b-day on the 29. Hopefully your girls get their own special days!
Blank
I'm so excited but superrr scared lol
Blank
Lol me too! I'm actually having difficulty imagining life with more than just the 2 of us (my hubby and i)! Can't wait to meet this little one though, its coming up fast!!
Blank
Omg me too!! Haha its crazy!
Blank
July 1st
Blank
I'm 9th if he makes it that long he just wants to get out lol
Blank
1117231_tn?1366978836
im due july 14 with my second. my bday is aug 6 so probably no chance of going late. second babies usually come early.
Blank
5221747_tn?1365399845
I'm starting to get scared. Well I mean, I've been scared but now it's really getting close. 46 days away from having a little girl. Our life will revolve around her. It's scary to think about. I am excited to see her but I'm more scared than anything.
Blank
Totally having the same feelings @Aurorasmommy2be!!! Excited but super scared!
Blank
Im due with my first girl july 4th.. my hubby was also due the 4th but ended up being born the 7th. I really hope babygirl comes like June 25-28 lol ...mamma's ready!
Blank
I'm due July 20th with our first little boy. We have 2 girls already. Our anniversary is July 16th and of course there's July 4th and a whole bunch of birthdays in the month. So I have people making bets on when I'm going to go LOL!!! I hope you all have safe, easy delivery!!!
Blank
Due on July 8th with my first. So close to being able to hold him!
Blank
Im july 17th but getting induced on the 14th with my third baby me and my husband can't wait to meet her!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...