Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
fatigue
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

fatigue

I am in college and 9wks pregnant. Studying has become a bit of a challenge. I lay down to take a break and set my alarm to give me a 30min-1hr nap. That nap has constantly turned into 3hr naps or more making me miss much homework/studying time. How does everyone else deal with fatigue? My nap idea isn't working. How about energy foods? What has worked for you?
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
In going through the same thing. Everything gets harder especially because of finals. But try eating more fruits (that's helped me out) and try to exercise a little. Hopes it works (:
Blank
Thanx I will try that especially since now I'm in finals week. Wish me luck:-)
Blank
Best of luck!!
And if you need anyyhing send me a message (:
Blank
I'm in college to maybe we can use this forum to talk about our pregnancy while in school. I have add and hope concentration doesn't get worse. Good luck ladies. Oh I find strawberries sharpen my mind.
Blank
I'm not in school, but Im constantly am falling asleep at work. I'm so tired all the time. I'm also 9 weeks
Blank
Hey there,

I work 5 8-hour days, and the fatigue by my Thursday is awful!! I totally understand. Don't forget, you can have up to 200mg of caffeine. Soda bottles label how much is in the bottle near the daily values chart. Also, you can look online for your specific brand of tea/coffee to find out how much you can drink. I have a really hard time exersicing because of other medical issues, so I try to eat more fruits, Also, if you are really tired and need a quick boost, ice water is a really good jolt for you body. I always try and keep some mints on hand which can also jolt you awake, if only for a little bit. Hope that helps a little.
Blank
Thnx ladies. I find these forums very helpful, somebody somewhere knows how I feel. I appreciate all ur advice:-)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...