glucose test :-[
It wasn't as bad as I thought... If anyone still has to do it and you're worried, I promise its not that bad...
Lol mine is Wednesday! Not looking forward to fasting and then waiting 2 hours :(
thats odd... usually they're only an hour... is it the initial test? Glucose peaks at 30 mins to an hour and you normally don't have to fast unless your original test came back abnormal. Double check because if theyre making you wait two hours then that's not accurate.
I did ask. They said instead of doing the 1 hr and coming back for the 3 hr (if u fail) they have switched straight up to the 2 hr one and if u fail that's it. You don't test again. She said its more accurate? Idk I really don't want to do it -_- a lot of them has switched around here I've noticed.
I haven taken the three hour test its not too bad just bring something with you. I was just so nervous I would fail that I cried almost the first hour.
as long as it's more accurate :-) Wish they did that here but they don't. Great news though, my glucose test came back normal :-) I was so relieved!
Just finished mine! Did u ladies fast?
Im taking mine on may 10th n im extremely nervous i might fail! I dont want to fail im just nercous n scare. Mine is only 1hr
I had to do the 2hour one because im over weight. My poor arm had 3needles in it :(  couldnt find another vain to probe :(
Hi ladies! How gross is that glucola stuff? Blech.

I flunked the one-hour and passed the three-hour, but my midwife still wants me to monitor my blood sugar until the end of the pregnancy. She said my fasting blood sugar level and first-hour blood draw numbers barely passed. The blood testing is a drag. I sometimes forget to take it. It's been a week, and my numbers look okay for the most part: under 100 before eating and under 140 a couple of hours after eating. Better safe than sorry, I suppose.