Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
has a dr told you were having a girl or boy and ended up he was wrong?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

has a dr told you were having a girl or boy and ended up he was wrong?

My doctor told me I was having another boy and showed me what he says is the scrotum and penis but I already have 2 boys and something about this pregnancy just feels different or maybe I'm just hoping a girl lol but can doctors see something that looks like a penis and be wrong?
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
If he SHOWED you a scrotum and a penis then 9 times out of 10 he is correct. I don't believe they can point out a particular body part and be incorrect. The only time I have heard that they have been wrong is when the sonographer gives the gender away too early like 16-19 weeks. However 20 weeks and above you can pretty much guarantee they know. Congrats on your boys! I have all girls!
Blank
4692056_tn?1365406590
That happened to me and my hubby we have two boys already and thus pregnancy was totally diff from both my boys no morning sickness or anything I was so ready for my little girl then wham they tell me its another boy lol I literally start crying lol I'm over it now and so excited about him but I kept telling my husband what of he is wrong and it comes out a girl lol we got am ultrasound at 25 weeks so not likely but congrats mommy and happy birthing!
Blank
1117231_tn?1366978836
they are very rarely wrong about boys. girls are the ones that they may make mistakes on. if they see a little willie they are usually correct. boys are wonderful!
Blank
The doctor told my mother tbat my sister was a boy three time and when she was born it was a girl.Next time you have an ultrasound ask get a view from the bottom and if there are three lines it is a girl.At my 20 week ultrasound that's what i was told
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...