has a dr told you were having a girl or boy and ended up he was wrong?
My doctor told me I was having another boy and showed me what he says is the scrotum and penis but I already have 2 boys and something about this pregnancy just feels different or maybe I'm just hoping a girl lol but can doctors see something that looks like a penis and be wrong?
If he SHOWED you a scrotum and a penis then 9 times out of 10 he is correct. I don't believe they can point out a particular body part and be incorrect. The only time I have heard that they have been wrong is when the sonographer gives the gender away too early like 16-19 weeks. However 20 weeks and above you can pretty much guarantee they know. Congrats on your boys! I have all girls!
That happened to me and my hubby we have two boys already and thus pregnancy was totally diff from both my boys no morning sickness or anything I was so ready for my little girl then wham they tell me its another boy lol I literally start crying lol I'm over it now and so excited about him but I kept telling my husband what of he is wrong and it comes out a girl lol we got am ultrasound at 25 weeks so not likely but congrats mommy and happy birthing!
they are very rarely wrong about boys. girls are the ones that they may make mistakes on. if they see a little willie they are usually correct. boys are wonderful!
The doctor told my mother tbat my sister was a boy three time and when she was born it was a girl.Next time you have an ultrasound ask get a view from the bottom and if there are three lines it is a girl.At my 20 week ultrasound that's what i was told