im due the 4th and will have c section
I'm due the 4th of July and so happy! But worried about the c section since I've never had one... will be having it due to HPV and they won't remove the warts till after. I feel horrible about the warts because I didn't know I had it till I got pregnant and they are having a hay day. And the are still coming up... why won't they just remove them? I feel dirty. Any tips on how to beg my doctor to remove them and any tips on what to wear after the c section will be awesome. I know I've got lots of time before just want to prepaire for this.
I have hpv as well but have never had warts from it. So I'm not sure how to help you there, sorry. As for the c-section pack comfortable clothes. As you will be in the hospital for about 4 days. I packed sweats, tank tops, sports bra, and travel size soaps.
Thank you. That's a long time for a hospital lol.
im due same day as you :) also will be having csection. my third. i advise high waisted knickers and a nightdress not pjamas. and pref a dress to go home in. you dont want anything pressing on your belly
Im due the day before. :-) with my first I had c-section. Underwear was my biggest problem. The elastic hurt really bad so I just sat and cried. My hub took a pair if scissors and cut the front out so could wear them. Looking back I laugh but at the time he couldn't have done anything to make me feel so good. As for pants I wore sweats and scrub bottoms. Good luck!!!
Thank you ladies! I'll keep that in mind. July is a great month for babys. Good luck
A c section isn't that bad. Some people say its better than labor. Get ya some sweat pants and baggy shirts. You'll be fine!