Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
just found out I'm pregnant!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

just found out I'm pregnant!

So I found out I'm pregnant December 7. The doc estimated me at 10 weeks over the phone. My first doctors appointment is this Thursday. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. This is my first pregnancy and there have been a lot of changes going on with my body. I'm not used to them and keep having to go to my mother in law for questions and advice. She's wonderful!  I'm just looking for women who have been in the same boat or wjo are in the same boat as me to share their experiences so I don't feel like I'm going into a dark tunnel lol. Any advice for an expecting mom?
Tags: Pregnancy, new mom, due july 2013, nervous, excited, Advice
I'm also 10 weeks! We'll 10w1d as on today! I had my ultrasound at 8w5d I'm only have one baby inside me thank god! But i was very nervous until I had my ultrasound done! My body went through a lot of changes also. Tons of morning sickness I lost over 10 lbs. that's all gone now as of this week! What gender are you hoping for? I get to find out what I'm having January 19 I'm so excited! Good luck this is going to be a very fun time for you!
Well I'm estimated at 11 weeks as of today (over the phone). I haven't gone into an ultrasound yet. Doctor's office messed up and gave me the wrong date. Now I have to wait till next week and by then I'll be 12 weeks. But we're both hoping for a girl. He already has a son from a previous relationship (my step son). This is going to be my first. I'm so nervous! I haven't thrown up from morning sickness but I am nausea and have been limited in the food I can stomach. I have a really bad nausea attack cooking eggs for my step son. Ugh it was horrible! Ended up in the bathroom on the floor for ten minutes. I'm constantly feel butterflies or my stomach turning...I don't know what it means. I'm always hungry but I don't like eating because afterwards I get nauseous. The wonderful world of being pregnant :) I can't wait for my first ultrasound!  I'm so excited! I just want to see my baby and make sure everything is okay! What are you hoping for?