miscarriage
Okay so I am 10 weeks 2 days and I have a massive fear of miscarraige... I actually have a friend with sensitive hearing who checks on my baby and says everything is fine.. but that fear keeps comming back... any advice on how to not think about it or letting it get to me?
Did u have an u/s yet
Not yet I go on friday
i'm 9w3d and i had a big fear too. with this being my first i didnt know what to expect. but the worst thing for you is stress. i promise you once you go to the dr get your u/s and hear that strong hb and your dr tells you everything looks perfect your going to be fine. once i had all that done i dont fear of a miscarrige anymore at all even though my best friend had one 2 days ago. i know this is the baby im going to have and this is the baby that was right for me and im right for him or her so i know its going to be born and im going to hold it!!! so just try and think like that!!! you only have a few weeks to go and your in the clear!!!!!!
I felt like you before I had my u/s. When you get your u/s and see and hear the heart beating you will feel a whole lot better.
I feel a little better. I heard my baby's heartbeat Yesterday and it was amazing. The dr said the babys heartbeat is good and strong. Thursday I get ny first ultrasound so I'm starting to get nervous and excited