momo identical twins
hey all... My wife is 15 weeks 4 days pregnent with identical twins... As for as the babies go, they are goin well and very active in the womb as sen by us on ultrasound.... But since 4 weeks, my wife is undergoing gastrocproblems 24 by 7.... Today she detected lots of blood in the bowel region.... We panicked but our doc was calm hearing it... She gave us medicines but rhe problem persists... Though she was not goin frequently to the toilet the doc says that it was a common problem... I just wanna get advise on what diet care and medication to take to stop the gastro problem. Reply.. Malav
Hiya malav. Glad to hear the twins are growing well. It is very common in pregnant women and the great news is it'll go away within days of her having the twins. Make sure she drinks lots of water, eats soft fruit like sultanas (they work wonders!) And fibre will help. The less pushing the more chance they'll have to heal. Sometimes no matter what you try they don't go until after the babies arrive. Hope she feels better x