Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
new member

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

new member

Hi, this is our first baby due on 5th july. We are both very excited :-)
Congrats! Im due on the 4th :)
Congads im due the 26th
Congrats and welcome to the July babies 2013 forum. it's a great place to find support, advice and of course friendship throughout the rest of your pregnancy.  please post your due date in the post dates thread so we can all count down together.
from your community leader
Gilkesy :)
Contests!! I'm due July 5th too! We are bump sisters:):)
Avatar n tn
Thanks everyone :-)
Im liking the bump sisters expecting_in_july :-) is this ur first too? How has it been for u so far?
Ru showing yet :-)
I'm July 5th too :-) very much showing but this is my second. Grats on your pregnancy and welcome x
Yes this is my first. It's been pretty easy, except the annoying nausea but its been a weeks since I suffered from it. I don't think I'm showing much except for the bloat I have after meals.
This is my first and I'm also due on July 5th :)
Avatar n tn
3rd child and due July 23rd but our others were all born on the 21st and this one is sizing up as the 21st. I hope my ac works great this summer!
Avatar n tn