Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
not intrested in sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

not intrested in sex

Hi everyone just signed up expecting baby #3 due July 20th. But was wondering if any mommies to be has had an intimate issue. With my other 2 I was fine but this time I don't want anything to do with it at all. My hubby begs and begs but its like ehh no way don't come near me. Anybody else have this issue with this. Thanks
Hi and welcome!  I'm pregnant with our first (13w, 4d) and have had no interest in doing the do for the past month or so. I'm still affectionate, but sex is the last thing on my mind. Bless our poor husbands' hearts! I wonder if the phase will pass?
Had to comment! I'm due the same day!! With my first my sex drive literally just came back A few days ago til then Nothing! But I'm finally feeling better and it came back maybe yours will too
Hey I'm due July 6 th! We just found out its a girl! I am not in to sex at all and my husband was asking me last night what was wrong and I told him in not in to having sex at all I rather lay here and snuggle! This is my first so I'm not sure what to expect. Maybe it might co e back after the pregnancy. They say it comes back in your second trimester but I'm already in it and I didn't gain mine back yet so I'm not sure.
I havent want to sex at all since i got pregnant. Im hoping it comes back too.
For some lucky women, their libido increases. This however has not happened to me for my second, or for that matter my first. I try hard to get in the mood for the sake of my poor DH!