Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
placenta pervia
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

placenta pervia

Hi ladies my Dr. Called me last week about ultra sound and told me that I have partial placenta pervia. Which means my placenta is covering half of my cervix. And if it does not move that I have to have a c-section which I don't want. I had both my girls natural no drugs. I am deathly scared of having one. Has any other mommies had this and did it move so you didn't have to have a c section and what did you do to help move it. I really don't want to have one!! Please any advice would help.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I don't believe there is anything you can do to move it. If its going to move its usually in the final position by 30 weeks. I hope for your sake it does. There's nothing to be scared of with a section - I've had one and considering the same for this one. Its very quick and yes there are a few days to recover but I was at 90% within 2 days and back at home. Best wishes x
Blank
I had that when I was pregnant with my daughter and it ended up fixing itself and I had her natural. Im 20 weeks pregnant and I'm scared its gonna happen again I get my anatomy u/s Monday. Good luck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...