Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
placenta pervia

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

placenta pervia

Hi ladies my Dr. Called me last week about ultra sound and told me that I have partial placenta pervia. Which means my placenta is covering half of my cervix. And if it does not move that I have to have a c-section which I don't want. I had both my girls natural no drugs. I am deathly scared of having one. Has any other mommies had this and did it move so you didn't have to have a c section and what did you do to help move it. I really don't want to have one!! Please any advice would help.
I don't believe there is anything you can do to move it. If its going to move its usually in the final position by 30 weeks. I hope for your sake it does. There's nothing to be scared of with a section - I've had one and considering the same for this one. Its very quick and yes there are a few days to recover but I was at 90% within 2 days and back at home. Best wishes x
I had that when I was pregnant with my daughter and it ended up fixing itself and I had her natural. Im 20 weeks pregnant and I'm scared its gonna happen again I get my anatomy u/s Monday. Good luck