Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
pls ASAP...HIGH AMNIOTIC FLUID
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pls ASAP...HIGH AMNIOTIC FLUID

I am presently going on my 33 week...my doc told me i have high amount of amniotic fluid..they checked me for diabetice and and  result were normal..baby has no growth deformalities..every measurements corresponds to gestational age and his weight is also normal..but i checked in google and omg i wish i had not gone thru it..any of you are facing with tihs problm..how is your baby..any mommies who have gone thru this and delivered a healthy baby.. ineed your help....
4583720_tn?1356811441
I am going through exactly what you are. I will be 40 in august.  My baby is due in July.  I also have polyhydramnios.  I had it also with my 2 yr old.  I have done all the genetic tests and all looks good.  Baby is doing great,  he's just a bigger baby.  Im  33+ weeks and am measuring 37 weeks.  Hes also 5lbs 12 oz already.  I was measuring larger with my daughter also.  

I ended up being induced at 39 weeks with my 2 year old.  I had a vaginal delivery.  OMG i was huge.  When my bag was broken,  there was fluid gushing for almost an hour.  Anyways,  shes doing great.  She was 95 percentile in all when born,  now shes around 65 percentile.

Try not to worry.  This is the second time im going through this.  If the doc cant anything wrong,  its probably just age as far as why you have so much fluid (like me).  The worst thing about this condition is how uncomfortable it is.  I just dont think i can go through this again as it appears i probably would.  

My fluid index is 32 cm with DS.
The fluid index was 25 cm with DD.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949