positive?
Hi! We have been trying o conceive for 10 months and with no missed period,& no symptoms i bought two tests yesterday on my birthday. Strange, i just had a feeling.... Brought them home and took one today and sat it on the counter and I was so unoptimistic that I literally forgot about it! Saw it an hour later- faint POSITIVE. Didnt get excited.. I knew it was too long.. So i took a second one and it was soooooooooooo faint but it was there. That would be 3w1d. Could this be inaccurate? I'm scared to be happy. Buying a different brand tomorrow, i read that first response early detection is most sensitive.
I bought first response today and got a faint line also.  will retest in a couple of days. mine will be 3 weeks and 1 day also but conceived via IVF. can't wait to retest to see if the line is darker.  then I have to worry out we have a viable heart beat.  Baby steps. crossing my fingers for you!
yay! Congrats!! I retested today and had a dark line! Wasnt first morning urine, so im thrilled! So glad we didnt have to go down that path, glad you've had success... I literally bought 7 tests so i can test every day, im terrified of losing it.. Now i have to worry about doctors!