Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
positive?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

positive?

Hi! We have been trying o conceive for 10 months and with no missed period,& no symptoms i bought two tests yesterday on my birthday. Strange, i just had a feeling.... Brought them home and took one today and sat it on the counter and I was so unoptimistic that I literally forgot about it! Saw it an hour later- faint POSITIVE. Didnt get excited.. I knew it was too long.. So i took a second one and it was soooooooooooo faint but it was there. That would be 3w1d. Could this be inaccurate? I'm scared to be happy. Buying a different brand tomorrow, i read that first response early detection is most sensitive.
I bought first response today and got a faint line also.  will retest in a couple of days. mine will be 3 weeks and 1 day also but conceived via IVF. can't wait to retest to see if the line is darker.  then I have to worry out we have a viable heart beat.  Baby steps. crossing my fingers for you!
yay! Congrats!! I retested today and had a dark line! Wasnt first morning urine, so im thrilled! So glad we didnt have to go down that path, glad you've had success... I literally bought 7 tests so i can test every day, im terrified of losing it.. Now i have to worry about doctors!