Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
pregnancy test

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

pregnancy test

What is the best pregnancy test to take? I was supposed to start the 10th and I still haven't started. And last month the condom broke.. I'm not sure if I'm just stressing out cause of school or what. I took a test like a week ago and it said no. Just looking for comments.
I took a dollar store test and it worked just as well as any test. Free clinics use the dollar store tests. If you're pregnant, any test will tell you. =]
Any test should work this late but I know some women on here have always got negatives and then a blood test at the docs said they were. If you still get negatives and don't come on I'd visit the docs. Good luck x
i only took first response the one with the 2 pink lines. very easy to read and havent ever lied to me!!!