Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
pregnant after gastric bypass and i am 43yrs

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

So 9 month ago I had my second open in 10 years for my weight this time was lots of repair work after my first open ten years ago 4 years after the first open I had my son with a difficult pregnancy and labour he arrived not in the best of health  but we have him and he is a joy 18 months after him I found myself pregnant we were moving home and also going abroad after advise we traveled abroad while on holiday I lost my baby we were about 8 weeks I had surgery in Spain  after that nothing my health is pants and I have polycystic ovaries plus endometriosis and craps spelling syndrome lol well this year in April surgeons decide to attempt some repair work inside me after 13 weeks in hospital I came home and was told that I needed abolition things were set in action  then 12 days ago I found out I was expecting I am still in shock yesterday I passed some dirty looking discharge and tiny amount of fresh blood hospital and Dr were pants and did not understand my distress I have in my life lost two pregnancy in the first 12 weeks and had two baby's my daughter now 18 yrs and son 6 years but at 43 yrs and having had massive surgeries  I am very scared no one understands
Is it even healthy for you to be pregnant? if its not you readdy need to think of what you can do. and hope for the best
Hi my gastric surgeons say go for it as dose Dr and gynecologist I am having a early scan in the morning that will tell if I can or not I am scared stiff but I can only let nature do what it will any other decision would break me after flossing two baby's have being promised that I will be looked after and the baby I hope to find friends that will support my decision with this and any good advise always welcome my 6 year old son was born 4 years after my first open and I had problems as did he but 6 years on he is a bright light in my life as is my 18 year old daughter who I almost lost several times during pregnancy  you see as well as my age and health I was sexually abused as a child and told I would never have any children so I can't  do anything to stop nature I just prayer all goes well ;) ***
Hi home from scan  dated 6 weeks 1 day heart beat good  good position etc.. have being put on cyclones pessaries to keep cervical good due to my miscarriages in the past under top man for care seeing the baby's heart beat  helped  all crossed that all goes well ;)
We'll I know you were happy once you heard that heartbeat you had to be happy! Because I know I was!!!! We'll all you can do from here is hope for the best! What going to happen will happen its nothing you can do to change it!!! If its god will for you to have this baby then so be it you will be having another baby! Good luck to you!
At 7weeks I belive I have lost my baby my 3rd lose in the morning I go to hospital then I paste on a smile for my freinds and family that do not know look aftre everyone and christmas arrives I am forgotten for gifts and food I am lost and broken and empty