Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
scared

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

scared

Hey everyone i am due july 15th wit my first child and a week ago i went to the hospital because i was bleeding nd wheb i went they said i had a uti infection so they gave me anti biotics so then i went to the hospital yesterday nd they saud the same thing nd that the pills werent working so they gave me a different prescription so im asking any of you ladies if i shuld be worried.
The antibiotics will clear it up. I needed stronger than normal ones too. Just relax and take it easy. They've caught it in time or they would have kept you in. Take care and glad you have the meds x
you are in the hands of experts. it is safe to take certain antibiotics and will be fine. try not to worry. x