Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
stomach pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

stomach pain

Im around 5 weeks pregnant and I've been getting these lower abdominal pain that are similar to menstrual cramps ... is this normal?
I have been having the same thing. I was told it was normal. im 7 weeks pregnant
It *****!  Its almost like a tightness I just hope it goes away .... thanks for the comment though it helps to know im not alone :)
I've had exactly the same thing but mine get really bad where i cant walk or stand and I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I went to my GP and have been booked in to go to the EPU to have a early scan to make sure everything is okay. So if they get really bad just speak to your GP. Better safe then sorry. :)
Ok thanks for the tip I hope it gets better for I have a cousin that said she had pain till around four months when she started showing and then they went away a lot of ppl tell me its your body going thru the changes ... I mostly get them at night which is annoying I rather deal with it during the day than at night when I want to sleep .. ill bring up to my Dr when I see her for my first obgyn appt they said im still to early gotta be atleast 6- 7 weeks ... good luck with your appt :)
I've been having same pain started last night this also about same te my period wld be going on nd I'm 5 weeks 2days
Same thing here 5 w 4 days . Having mild lower abd pain that comes and go.
I'm 7 weeks n 3 days. I went to the doctor n she said it was ok just as long as there's not heavy bleeding r spotting behind it..I hve the same things cramps...baby just growing strectiin your body out....
That is most likely the implanting of your baby. I had that until about 9 weeks, hurt to cough sometimes, especially when laying down. It's totally gone though now.