stressing out
I am now going to the Dr 2 to 3 times a week while working 11 hour days.  Today's appointment is making me check my blood sugar six times a day plus all the other stuff I am already having to do.  I am very thankful for this baby I am just starting to get overwhelmed with Dr and medications. OK I am done drama queening. Time to chill out with my son and hubby.
Nice to see your doing ok.  I know what your going through.  You wouldnt believe some the the crap my doctor has made me go through....lol.  First,  i am borderline GD.  Actually ,  i passed the test but they are trying to change the guidelines where i am two points over.  They now want me to do the 3 hour glucose test to make sure i dont have GD.  Its hard to make all these appointments since im sharing one vehicle with hubby,  hospital is 30 min away,  i have a 2 year old,  and my 13 yr old is still in school.

If that wasnt bad enough,  i have polyhydramnios(excessive fluid).  Im being checked weekly for amniotic fluid levels.  On monday,  the tech made a mistake and "overestimated" my fluid levels.  Also,  she couldnt see the practice breathing.  I was put on a non stress test in which i failed because babys heartbeat didnt accelerate enough during movements.  I was told i may have to be hospitalized,  and baby may not be getting enough oxygen.  I was told to come back tomorrow to retest.  If that test failed i may have to have an emergency c-section.  BTW,  this appt. was at 7 am.

I go back tomorrow and all was great.  Baby perfect,  practice breathing,  moving,  etc.  As it turns out,  baby was asleep the day before.  Also,  fluid levels were still high but not as high as tech measured ,  she made a mistake.  Unreal,  all that worrying over nothing.  Because of this,  i now have weekly bpp's and stress tests (which i dont i dont need as my baby boy is very active!)

Dont let these docs overwhelm you.  I know exactly how you feel.  I honestly think these doctors try and find problems with over 35 women.  I will be 40 shortly after baby is born.  Ive gone through so many tests,  and frankly,  i dont want any more.  Younger women dont go through all these tests.  If they did,  im sure some of the same issues would be found in their ultrasounds.  I just want to enjoy my pregnancy.  Im hurting everywhere,  but other than that,  im good.  Baby is doing great!  

Keep us all posted and hand in there. I know your due at around the same time.  Im33+ weeks.  GL!

We do have a lot in common. I have a 12 year old and then this little guy.  I glad you are doing good also. I don't see myself making out to fourth weeks though.