Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
supeer bloated

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

supeer bloated

hello July soon to be Mommies :)
I am currently 13 wks and due date is July 22..
I'm not sure if its me but I feel so bloated I'm not sure if its the baby moving up but my stomach is really round at top and feels so wobbly in the bottom is any one else feeling the same? ?
Avatar n tn
My stomach is very weird haha its sort of hard really low but bloated but when my bladder is full mu uterus is pushed almost to my belly button and i am due july 24th so we're close :)
I am 15 weeks today and at the start of each day, my stomach looks fairly flat. By the end of each day, I look definately like im in second trimester (quite a noticeable big round belly, over the top of my jeans!).
Im still trying to hide it from work but may have to invest in some maternity work pants soon.
Avatar n tn
thank u bothfor your answers.. that is exactly how I am in the morning flat lol but later in the fay I look like 30 wks I guess ots normal then.. :)
Totally normal to bloat... Makes yku feel so uncomfortable sometimes! Im 15 wks and its getting better:)
Lol I'm so glad other mummies get this! I was worried I was gaining weight too quick but just bloating :)