Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
venting

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

venting

I just need to vent for a minute. I have been sick for the last 6-7 weeks. I am 11 almost 12 now. I was in the hospital on new years eve for severe dehydration because of stinkin morning sickness. I havent thrown up since then, i have still felt sick but been better. Well tonight i had a lovelt steak, artichoke dinner and it was so good and hit the spot! Well i just threw the whole thing up! Im so sad.
They say it will pass mine didnt untill 13 wks, but iv had friends sick the whole time..have they given you any nausea pills? That may work otherwise the only thing that helped me was forcing myself to get up and go..to work clean ect.. Sounds weird but the longer I layed around cuz I felt sick the longer I was throwing up!
Yeah they gave me two kinds of medicine