Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community
weight problems?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in July 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

weight problems?

Any one else having an issue with not gaining weight? I've gained 2 lbs since finding out. Last week it was almost 3. So I lost weight this week. I try to eat, but when I force it, I vomit.
9 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Ive lost and still not gained and im almost 14 weeks
Blank
I am also having problems gaining weight. I am 14 weeks and I have lost a total of 6lbs when I found out. I want to eat bit when I start I get so nauseous that I quit. I eat a lot of tomato soup, yogurt, and popsicle's. My Dr is very upset lol so he proscribed me a bunch of meds for its he also told me o had to weigh myself every week and if I haven't gained anything he wants to see me back asap. But read the side effects and don't like them. I have already taken zofran bit gave me severe headaches. So I'm going to deal with it the best I can.
Blank
I've lost weight but my midwife doesn't even weigh me. She just says that baby is growing fine and I look healthy so that's good enough... Trust me it won't be long and we'll all be putting on loads of weight!! :-) x
Blank
4762847_tn?1360885534
I'm 16w4d and i haven't gained anything. I've lost close to 15pds. I don't think my dr pays enough attention to notice.
Blank
I'm 15+1 still the same weight as I was before I got prego and I eat plenty
Blank
2082492_tn?1366730908
its ok when i first found out i was fine but a few weeks later i started losing weight i lost 15 lbs and still havent caught back up yet! everything is fine though and i have a big baby!
Blank
I am 17 weeks and have lost 10 lbs. While the weight loss has leveled off, I haven't gained any of that back yet.  My doctor isn't concerned.
Blank
I'm 17 weeks and I've lost almost 21 pounds. Between morning sickness and my metabolism speeding up the more I eat, I weigh 107 now :/ my doctor knows but hasn't tried to help.
Blank
Ive only lost 5 pounds and my doctor is freaking out! She says if i dont gain by next week shes going to admit me :( im so scared
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: July 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...