Acid reflux
My 12 week old  baby has acid reflux really bad I stop breast because of it had change her formula n she is on medication . Even doing all that she still can't lay on her back without choking even if her head is elevated I just don't know what to do!  She seems like she's in pain when she has her episodes it scares me.
My 16 months old son had it and his pediatrician recommended cereal in his bottle at every feeding.  It helped him a lot and he was only 2 months. By 6 months,  the acid reflux was gone.  Good luck!  Hope it will help
Was it rice cereal?  Thank you for your advice I'll try it !
Yes I started with rice cereal and as he got older,  I was giving him all the cereals from Gerber.  There is Multigrain cereal,  bananas with apple,  oatmeal,  all kinds.  But not until he was 4 months and 1/2 or 5 I started the other ones.  I would the rice first,  see how he likes it. Not sure what kind of formula he's on but I wouldn't give him more than 1 and 1/2 teaspoon.  Is he a preemie? Mine was,  I'm thinking that's why. I still give it to him in the cow's milk because it gets him full.  My 3 months daughter she's also on rice cereal lol
Oh I'm sorry, is a she. As you can see I got 2 babies under 2, I'm tired