Worried....
Im four days pasd due and my baby still hasnt shown any sign of him dropping amd i havent had any real contractions. Im starting to worry that i will have to be induce and i really dont want that. Im trying not to stress or worry but nothing helps please any advice would help..
Being induced isn't as bad as people make it out to be, it just speeds things up. I had to be induced with both mine cuz water broke but I wasn't contracting or dilating. Plus if you plan in epidural it makes it come quicker.. try doing squats over and over again til it hurts really bad, that's what I did the week my water broke and that was at 37+4. Good luck
I was induced Saturday and had baby after 2 hours. I'll never listen to a bad induction story again lol. Your gonna be great no Matter what way your Labour goes. Don't stress yourself baby will be here very soon no matter what and you'll be so proud xxxxx
Oh and don't worry about dropping....I never dropped at all until Labour
Castor oil worked for me...
Thank you ladies still waiting for him to come
I was drinking raspberry leaf tea 2-3 weeks before my due date, 3 cups a day. Also started eating dates and pineapple about 1 week before due date. The night before my water broke I had a pineapple milkshake before bed and water broke at 4am. Has to be fresh pineapple and eating the core is the part that is supposed to help bring on labor the most. Its worth a try.
I was a week over due and I had to be induced. I was nervous and didn't want to be but my baby was to comfy inside. And my experience wasn't bad, to go from not having any contractions to them all at once and quick was definitely different but once I was able to get the epidural everything was amazing after that. didn't feel anything. I didn't feel them give me exams to check how dilated I was nor did I feel them break my water and most importantly I didn't feel any contractions. I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat for my little Prince. Good luck