10 more days
My son is due in just 10 days. I'm feeling really tired lately and can't seem to get anything done. Anybody else having this problem?
I am 3 weeks away from delivering my 4th baby boy. I remember feeling that way with my last boy. I slept most of the day a day before I delivered my son. I was so tired the last week.
My son is due in 4 days and I'm always tired and have these bad leg cramps. The only difference with this boy and my first boy I was more swollen.
Yes that's the only difference for me to. I was swollen with my 1st boy
I'll be 39 weeks tomorrow  07/14/16 and I've been very tired I can't stay up for more then 3 or 4 hours

Due on the 30th and very sluggish lately. Im supposed to be nesting? Yea. Not happening. I have no desire to clean or prepare. Just ready for her to be here already.